Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Master visit

Well feeling like quite the slacker over the holidays. Haven't really done much as we have been focusing on hosting Christmas and getting a lot of projects around the house done. We really need to get back in the groove because Ryron Gracie is coming down for seminars in late January. Now since I am essentially in undercover training as my husbands school wont train girls for religious reasons, I will only actually get to attend one seminar under the guise of photographer. I may wear superman underoos that day. But I will still get to watch and learn and Scott will go over the moves with me when we get home. Can't wait for the day when I can come out of the jiu jitsu closet. Sad that that will probably equate to joining a school that does not include my friends :( It is what it is.......

2 comments:

  1. religious reasons? that blows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you train? Name of school and geographically-speaking, I mean... that's very interesting!

    ReplyDelete