Thursday, December 16, 2010

Evil Perfection

I have a migraine. This is not abnormal. I get several a year usually from weather changes. Unfortunately this means no training for me today. No jiu jitsu, no cardio and not even stretching. I am loaded with medication and trying my best not to move my head. This is so frustrating because I am a perfectionist and a passionate person by nature. When I do something, I want to be the best. I have to be the best whether it is at school or work or play so if I am going to learn jiu jitsu, I want to be the best so having to sit out tonight is frustrating. Especially since I didn't get to practice last night because my husband and training partner (same guy ;p) had his own jiu jitsu class last night. He is a blue belt at a Relson Gracie academy here in Dallas. Ah well, I know my kids will get to do their Gracie Games with their daddy tonight while I sit in a dark quiet room with ice on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment